
I was not home when this happened. Daddy claims he was in the same room with Ella- he was playing guitar and she was happily playing along side. And the next thing he knew, she had gotten into the craft stuff and was squeezing paint all over the table, the rug, and herself. This entire outfit was brand new. The first time she had worn the shirt and the pants. Oh, and did I mention that this was fabric paint? So, yeah. It's not coming out of the clothes. Or the rug.
5 comments:
Oh wow. In the same room huh? Nice cover story Matt. :)
In a few years it will be funny. In the meantime it's... still kinda funny.
{But seriously, that stinks.}
Oh, bummer!!! Kids are so fast...
Don't you just LOVE having artistic kids??? Seems a bit more Jackson Pollock in her leanings though. Can't wait to see the rug!
You need to read "Ain't Gonna Paint No More" with her. One of our new favorite books.
OH NO!!! I'm so sorry! She looks super cute though!
Post a Comment