I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Fish!
Just a little video of Ella showing off her way of communicating "Gold Fish".
As our second child is finally learning to speak, much later than his older sibling, I understand the excitement that comes with each new word and sign of communication. The tooth trauma was pretty funny.
2 comments:
As our second child is finally learning to speak, much later than his older sibling, I understand the excitement that comes with each new word and sign of communication. The tooth trauma was pretty funny.
Not only functional, but pretty darn CUTE!
Post a Comment