Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She's Done It Again....


Melissa Bitter Photography, that is. She's relocating to Los Angeles, so if you need a photographer (she specializes in weddings), tell her I sent you! (She travels, too.)


11 comments:

just jen said...

you all look so good!

and i love your hair, did you cut it?

Kiwimommy said...

OH my goodness, these are beeeeeautiful, Kendra! You look like you steeped out of a fashion/lifestyle magazine. What a gorgeous, fabulous family!

irishkaren said...

these are fab, and you look like such a yummy mummy as we'd say here!!!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Thank you for not being private!!! I check in with you on every post now with such ease. Anyway, you are beautiful, the family is so cute and the pics are great. You snapped them at the exactly perfect time...THOSE LEAVES!

Kendra Leigh said...

Thanks for all the props, people! And Rebecca, it's so funny you should say that about the leaves... we rescheduled for WEEKS as we waited for the peak of color changing to occur! And on this day, it was drizzly and overcast (and downright raining by the end) & I was so bummed that the weather wasn't more cooperative- but everything turned out fabulously...

Andrea said...

The pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow! What a treasure!

The Wilsons said...

These are awesome--this gal has talent! Of course, it doesn't hurt to have such beautifully photogenic subjects... :)

Andria said...

Wow! These are so wonderful. I wish she were relocating closer to my house.

Lo said...

the beauty of your family overwhelms me. I am so thankful your mine! I would be lost w/o this website. thank you for doing such a great job! love you!

Mandy said...

I am amazed at how great your pictures are! I love the coordinating outfits!

Mackenzie said...

Those are amazing!!!