Friday, November 07, 2008

My Run Through Central Park

I've started running in Central Park every Friday morning now with my friend, Erin. We take our babies in the jogging strollers and hit the pavement for as long as we/they can handle (usually 3-4 miles). The Friday before the NYC marathon, everything was being set up- bleachers, finish line etc. There were lots of groups of people (from all over the world!) out running in the park. The feeling in the air was positively electric. I counted at least 4 people taking a photo of the 2 women out for a jog pushing their babies in strollers.

This time of year is gorgeous for running in the park. The trees are changing, the weather is cook and crisp......




.....and since we go in the morning, there are often exciting things happening... like this commercial shoot:

1 comment:

Sariah said...

What a wonderful run!! Since getting into running, I have always wanted to run through Central Park. Christopher did this summer while on a business trip, and I was green with envy!