I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Family Party
On Friday night, we celebrated Ella's first birthday. Grandma and Auntie A came to have dinner with us and shower the birthday girl with gifts. Thanks to my friend Meredith, we had some delicious cupcakes from Magnolia for dessert. She's an icer & production manager there and once decorated a cake for Sarah Jessica Parker's birthday! She's so cool. Meredith, I mean.
Ella got several cute little gifts and really seemed to be interested in each item. She is a pensive and sort of serious little girl. She can be hard to get a smile and laugh from, but when she does indulge you, you know it's totally sincere. She adores Alexis so very much. And she is quite content. I am looking forward to getting to know her better! We love her to bits & pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute little girl. :) It was fun to share the birthday party online. Thank you.
Post a Comment