
What do I carry in my bag? Karen wanted to know. (Sorry this has taken me so long!) Since I'm a mom, the bag that is usually with me is the big ol' diaper bag. I love it cuz it hangs nicely on my stroller and it's big enough for all the stuff I need on the go with 2 little ones. Here are the goods:
diapers
wipes
diaper rash cream
a diaper pad
my handy-dandy streetwise map of New York City
extra clothes for Ella
a burp cloth
toys for Ella
figurines for Lexi
a little first aid kit
my wallet
a bottle
snacks
my cell phone
keys
sunglasses
my MetroCard (for the subways & buses)
feminine products
sunscreen
hand sanitizer
chapstick
lipstick
tissues
a few pens
my little notebook (for writing my to-do lists)
aspirin
a pacifier
my Sigg water bottle
digital camera & extra batteries
4 comments:
Sounds like everything but the kitchen sink...ah the life of having a young child. I love the skip hop bag. Aren't they the greatest!?!
sounds like my baby bag, minus the metro card and map! Those bags are great to dump everything and anything in.
that bag must break your back!
i have the same bag in the green camo fabric...
great minds think alike!
It does get kind of heavy sometimes...so much that when it's strapped on the stroller & I take the babe out, the whole stroller falls over!
This is the second skip hop bag I've had and I just love it! So many little compartments & pockets which is perfect for my attempt to be organized.
Post a Comment