
I got to participate in one of the magic tricks (a card trick that was rather amazing) and was actually pretty excited to have a part in it as I was just finishing up a book called The Prestige (there is also a movie of the same name, which I also love) all about 2 feuding magicians. I have to say here, too, that I totally love simple magic shows like those. And I don't want to know the secrets. Because I like being amazed.
The festival also provided lots of sidewalk chalk and everyone (including Lexi, of course) had a great time drawing on 5th Avenue.
A stranger made this one, but we loved it so much, we had to snap a photo.



We did make it into the Cooper-Hewitt Museum of Design, but only out to their *backyard* where Ella made an escape from the stroller and crawled around on the grass for awhile. Lexi made some grass angels (which are just like snow angels, but in the grass instead. She says that you can see their shapes.) We also saw a glass blowing demonstration from the experts at the Corning Museum of Glass.
Lexi also did a *rubbing* outside of the Guggenheim:
2 comments:
What a fun mom! You are so great to give your kids all this culture. What an exciting thing to take part in all the park-side enjoyments.
that sounds amazing...what fun things to do.
Post a Comment