I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Happy Birthday Little One
I can hardly believe you are one year old! We love you!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very nice picture of the birthday girl. She's a cutie! :)
6 comments:
Very nice picture of the birthday girl. She's a cutie! :)
We love you too Ella and can hardly wait to see you on August the 6th.
Grandma Cope
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA BELLA! what a smile!
whoa... I really can't believe she's 1! What a big girl :)
happy birthday, ella!
Wow, that went fast. Happy birthday, Ella! You sure are a cutie.
Awww happy birthday little bebe!
Post a Comment