I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
At the Park
Ella has learned how to climb up the stairs and go over to the slide, back up and slide down all by herself! We've been working on her back up skills for a few weeks, and I think she finally has it. I'm pretty confident in her abilities, so although I stand very close to her, I'm not constantly spotting her and it makes other parents very nervous. Rest assured, people at the park, I know my babe. She's a very capable climber, and truth is, I'm not afraid to let her fall anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ella looks like a very skillful climber and slider. :) What fun.
Post a Comment