Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8 Years

Los Angeles, CA then:


New York, NY now:

12 comments:

M said...

I'm guessing this is an anniversary posting--if so, then congratulations! You guys look just as lovely now as you did then. Looks like eight years together has agreed with you! Miss you guys (loved and the Christmas card. I can't believe how tall and brunette Lexi has become!)

Joan Cope said...

Kendra, you look just great in the 2008 picture, and in fact younger. Matt you look your same hansome self but then I hold the rights to prejudice.

just jen said...

and you look even hotter now...yeah!

Michal Thompson said...

okay, not fair, you don't looked like you have aged at all. we look way different from our wedding pics!

irishkaren said...

I agree with everyone, you don't look much older Kendra...what's the secret? Deldon and I seem to have aged so much since our wedding nearly 7 years ago.

Andrea, the little collector said...

Congratulations Matt and Kendra! Hooray!

p.s. I love the pic of Matt schlepping the tree up the block. Glad you didn't lose in on the GWB! :)

Kiwimommy said...

Whatever it is that's kept you looking so young, bottle it up and sell it to me. Please.

Oh and CONGRATS!!

The Ross Family said...

you two make a beautiful couple, and an adorable family!! Can't wait to see you at the reunion next summer!

The Wilsons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Love the photos, too. :)

Nicole said...

congrats!!! haven't checked out the blog for a while! i can tell already it's gonna be fun! :) love the pix! you guys are so cute!!!

Malesa said...

What a great picture! You guys are an adorable couple. Congrats.

Rob Abney said...

Truth be told I have blog stalked you as well. But like you said we did share a cubicle and hate for all this ELLIS, so I don't feel too bad. I don't think you would mind me looking at your blog. And I don't mind you looking at mine.

I like your blog and your cute kids. And your husband is pretty cool as well.