Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Baby


Saturday night was our ward Christmas party, also known as the Christmas Cabaret. The fondue and chocolate fountains were flowing freely and the musical numbers were entertaining. At the end there was artificial snow (since for some reason it doesn't know how to snow in New York City) and then a visit from Santa Claus. Alexis was a bit nervous, but in the end decided to sit on his lap. Ella, on the other hand, freaked out, screamed and squirmed her way right off his lap and eyed him very carefully from the safety of dad's arms.

2 comments:

Andria said...

That sounds like a lovely Christmas party (except for the screaming child part, which I've dealt with before). I'm sure our party will have some kind of dry ham and stale rolls.

Marci said...

It was so funny to watch Lexi and Lexa together all night. They kept holding hands and following each other around. I'm so glad you got some video of them together!