Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent at home with our little family. We let the girls open a gift- I made them matching nightgowns this year. They both wanted to put them on right away. Alexis loved it, but she's quite used to nightgowns & dresses as she's been wearing them for years. For Ella, on the other hand, this was her first experience with a long dress. She loved it! She wanted it on right away and then spent quite some time twirling in the middle of the living room, running down the hallway, and just taking it all in. To this day, if I open the drawer and try to pull out other pajamas for her, she'll scream until we put the nightgown on. If she sees it in the laundry, she'll pull it out and beg me to put it on her. I'm glad she likes it so much! I mean, just look at those smiles!

Here is a picture of our rather sad looking Christmas tree. I realized I hadn't taken any photos of the tree this year until Christmas Eve. But, for having survived a near-death experience, I think it still looks pretty good!

No comments: