Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mishap at the Museum

While sitting on this bench, Ella would yell out to Lexi and then tap the bench right next to her, indicating that she wanted big sis to come and sit next to her. Lexi would come running over and sit down and Ella would greet her with a nice big hug. It was really cute. So I reached for the camera to take a little video of this game, and this is what I caught:


After soothing Ella, she didn't want to play her little game with Lexi anymore.

4 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Pobrecita! I hate it when that happens!

irishkaren said...

oh no, so sad, but I couldn't help but laugh, that is something my Sophie would do,play that game then go splatt on the floor.

Lo said...

i have tears running down my face that was so funny. cute and I hope she was okay but so funny!

Nikki CB said...

Am I a terrible person for laughing??? I assume she was fine since you posted it! She is so cute! That is cracking me up.