We started out at the Central Park Zoo. Here are the kids climbing on an eagle:
Then we took a walk down Broadway into Times Square where we had to part ways. It was so great to see you again, Stef!
I saw Mayor Bloomberg at a press conference at the new TKTS booth.
And I also got a glimpse of the Naked Cowboy (that's the first time I've ever seen him in person). He's an Ameican Busker and prominent fixture of Times Square. His routine consists of playing guitar wearing only cowboy boots, a hat, and underwear briefs, with the guitar strategically placed to give the illusion of nudity.
Truth be told, I don't got to Times Square very often. It's cool if you've never seen it before, but there are too many people and it's hard to navigate the sidewalks when you're just walking, nevermind if you have a stroller in tow as I usually do.
No comments:
Post a Comment