8 tv shows I love to watch…
Friday Night Lights
Survivor
LOST
(we don't have a TV, so that's the extent of my TV shows)
8 favorite restaurants…
Shake Shack (they have a new UWS location!)
Lupa
Sosa Borella
In-N-Out
Bombay House
Grimaldi's
Dinosaur BBQ
La Tolteca (Azusa, CA)
8 things that happened yesterday
Went to Lunch Bunch at the church
Talked to the guys at the garage about parking my mother's car there for the next month
Took care of my mother & her broken ankle
Boiled 5 pots of water so I could wash all the dishes and grumbled the whole time about the lack of heat & hot water in our building
Washed my hair in ice cold water (bent over the side of the tub)
Ordered Dinosaur BBQ take out for dinner (so I didn't have more dishes to do)
Took my mother to Costco
Went to bed at 9:30 PM
8 things I love about this fall
Running in Central Park
Cooler weather
Matt's teaching schedule starting a little later- so he can take Lexi to school in the morning
Lexi learning Spanish (at school)
Free events
The colors in the trees
Season 3 of Friday Night Lights (although I can't watch it until Feb)
Spending time with family & friends
Things on my wish list…
For my children to make good choices
A house!
To be debt free
A trip to Spain
To know who to vote for on Tuesday
A little more weight loss
Money to fly to Utah to see all my hermanitas
A new (awesome) vacuum- a Dyson, perhaps?
8 Things I am looking forward to…
Thanksgiving in Elmira
The *special* Stake Conference with Elder Holland
Running in Central Park
A long, hot shower
My mother's ankle healing
Eating at the Shake Shack followed by the Halloween party on 69th street
Owning a home
Our next tax refund
8 people I tag…Matt, Sheridan, Jessica, (Irish) Karen, Lisa, Melanie, Andrea, Erin
Survivor
LOST
(we don't have a TV, so that's the extent of my TV shows)
8 favorite restaurants…
Shake Shack (they have a new UWS location!)
Lupa
Sosa Borella
In-N-Out
Bombay House
Grimaldi's
Dinosaur BBQ
La Tolteca (Azusa, CA)
8 things that happened yesterday
Went to Lunch Bunch at the church
Talked to the guys at the garage about parking my mother's car there for the next month
Took care of my mother & her broken ankle
Boiled 5 pots of water so I could wash all the dishes and grumbled the whole time about the lack of heat & hot water in our building
Washed my hair in ice cold water (bent over the side of the tub)
Ordered Dinosaur BBQ take out for dinner (so I didn't have more dishes to do)
Took my mother to Costco
Went to bed at 9:30 PM
8 things I love about this fall
Running in Central Park
Cooler weather
Matt's teaching schedule starting a little later- so he can take Lexi to school in the morning
Lexi learning Spanish (at school)
Free events
The colors in the trees
Season 3 of Friday Night Lights (although I can't watch it until Feb)
Spending time with family & friends
Things on my wish list…
For my children to make good choices
A house!
To be debt free
A trip to Spain
To know who to vote for on Tuesday
A little more weight loss
Money to fly to Utah to see all my hermanitas
A new (awesome) vacuum- a Dyson, perhaps?
8 Things I am looking forward to…
Thanksgiving in Elmira
The *special* Stake Conference with Elder Holland
Running in Central Park
A long, hot shower
My mother's ankle healing
Eating at the Shake Shack followed by the Halloween party on 69th street
Owning a home
Our next tax refund
8 people I tag…Matt, Sheridan, Jessica, (Irish) Karen, Lisa, Melanie, Andrea, Erin
4 comments:
can we go to the shake shack when i come to see you?
i read about it all the time on natalies hill's blog and i want a shake!!
I am with you on the whole
"knowing who to vote for"
bit. So hard. Why can't we just all write in mitt???
Jen: Consider Shake Shack on the agenda! It is one of my fav places, after all.
Oh, I want to go to Spain. Sounds so fun!!!
Post a Comment