Recently, a friend of ours took some photos of the girls. I just love how they turned out! I envy anyone who has any sort of photographic talent, and I have been so lucky to cross paths with some amazingly talented photographers. Melissa blogs about it
here.
14 comments:
Woh! Those are some amazing pictures! How lucky are you? Your girls are so cute.
WOW! Those pictures were amazing. Of course, it helps when the subject matter is adorable! But seriously, those pictures are incredible!
I am in awe, those photos make you realise photography really is a talent. I bet you guys are so delighted with the results, the girls look fab!!
I agree with Mackenzie, the subject matter IS SOOOO adorable!
And anyone who can make our building look THAT GOOD really IS a GREAT photographer!!!
BTW, I commented on your sorbet question on my blog, but just in case you don't check it for a few days, the sorbet came from Gristedes. Really! Enjoy!
Very cute! She really did a great job!
ah how satisfying is was to look through all the pics! (cali also) You are setting the bar very high my dear sis! phew! love you all.
WOW!!! Those are GORGEOUS. What priceless mementos of your priceless treasures!!!
Oh wow, those photos are so beautiful! My brother-in-law is a photographer and always takes amazing pics of his kids too. I think child photographs are the best because they just let their true personality shine through.
What amazing photos- your girls are GORGEOUS! I wish I lived closer and I would definitely use this photographer. It's fun to watch your kids grow!!
WOW! Those are pretty amazing! I hope you got all of them b.c I don't know how in the world I would choose! I wanna book her!!!
Your girls are gorgeous!
Love, love the pics. She's really talented. You also have some really fantastic backgrounds that are unique for most of us and really make a statement about where you live!
stunning photos of gorgeous girls!!! do you just pinch yourself all the time?! they're yours!!!
that's how i feel about mine...sometimes i just can't believe how cute they are and i just hope every mom feels the same way about their own and you obviously must cuz they are just beautiful!!!
What beautiful children!! And the photos are nice, too. :-)
I'm tres impressed with your photographer. I think we might have to schedule a session for our family. I've already passed along her info to another friend who is looking for a photographer.
Your girls are just delicious, Kendra!
Post a Comment