I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Another 5K Anyone?
I got a flyer in the mail for a 5K (benefiting the Hoboken Univ Medical Center) on the Waterfront Lawn of Pier A in Hoboken. Starts at 9 AM on Saturday, October 11. Anyone want to do it? We can register here.
I would totally sign up to do this with you! I just don't think I'm going to make it to NY from Texas that week! lol. I wish I had a running buddy to do races with! Lucky! You go girl!
5 comments:
I would totally sign up to do this with you! I just don't think I'm going to make it to NY from Texas that week! lol. I wish I had a running buddy to do races with! Lucky! You go girl!
It's awesome that you posted this after your free ice cream entry!
I'd do it if I were there. Morgan is a runner, she probably would.
do it do it do it.
Totally! Wait...are you talking about running??? Cuz then I am right out! :)
Post a Comment