I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Transportation
My friend Linda is having a baby (soon!). I made this quilt for her and now that I've given it to her I can share the photos.
I feel so honored to have one of your works of art. Thank you, thank you! I love everything about it. Can't wait for my boy to snuggle in it... oh, the waiting...
Kenrda, the blanket is just amazing. You just keep surprising me with the creative things you do. Was this flannel or cotton quilting fabric? Love your, Joan C.
What a gorgeous quilt! You are so talented! I still have the burp cloths you made for Elijah (getting ready to put them to good use again in a few weeks)! Hope you guys are doing well - we still miss NYC!
13 comments:
I love the bright fun colors! I have a liking for orange right now.
Yes! Orange! I'm totally into it right now, too. It's just so cheery, isn't it?
i am seriously impressed kendra! ps it was fun to see you at he park today!
I feel so honored to have one of your works of art. Thank you, thank you! I love everything about it. Can't wait for my boy to snuggle in it... oh, the waiting...
So cute, I love the strip on the back! Way to go!!! What a LUCKY friend!
You are SOOO talented!
this is so cute!
I love this! So fun and perfect for a little boy. And I love the back! Great job!
Kenrda, the blanket is just amazing. You just keep surprising me with the creative things you do.
Was this flannel or cotton quilting fabric?
Love your, Joan C.
super cute! I might steal your idea. I have to come up with something for my BFF who is due any day and I haven't started anything yet.
too cute! i'll let you know next time i'm having a baby, vale?
Gorgeous! We love the quilt you made and gave to us. It features prominently in Gabe's room :)
What a gorgeous quilt! You are so talented! I still have the burp cloths you made for Elijah (getting ready to put them to good use again in a few weeks)! Hope you guys are doing well - we still miss NYC!
Post a Comment