Sunday, May 09, 2010

Three .... Twice

I recently had the chance to take both my kids to see the production of THREE (on two separate occasions) at the Marionette Theater in the Swedish Cottage in Central Park.

The first time, I took Ella to a birthday party for her friend, Olive.  It was such fun to see all the little kids transfixed by the puppets.  A fun party in Central Park followed the show.

The very next day, I chaperoned a field trip for Lexi's class to the theater to watch the same show.  It was also very fun to see her and her class interacting with the puppets and getting involved in the performance (as they were encouraged to do so).
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For friends who may visit NYC with little kids, this is a great cheap activity- and the theater sits not far from Central Park's Belvedere Castle- and what little kid doesn't like exploring a castle?  Ella certainly did.  She kept looking for the king (who is a boy!) and the queen (who is a girl!).

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

vdg family said...

Once again, you, Kendra Cope, are a super-duper fun mom!