Thursday, April 01, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

One of our local friends had the idea of doing a little egg hunt for our friend-group that gathers on Thursday mornings. We headed over to the garden in front of their building and had quite the egg-stravaganza (excuse the pun).  It was a gorgeous day for the event- finally, a break in the rain!

Playing with chalk while a couple of the daddies hide eggs:
Photobucket

All lined up ready to hunt! (Lexi's been learning to pose from I don't know where).
Photobucket

Ella finds some eggs:
Photobucket

And then wanted to open them all up as she found each one to see what was inside:
Photobucket

Lexi & Eli hunting (and just in case you're wondering, those buildings in the background-through the glass doors- are in New Jersey).
Photobucket

Lexi showing off her stash:
Photobucket

Everyone opening their eggs and eating their treats!
Photobucket

And me, sitting on a bench watching all the action (at least I can sit upright now- couldn't do that a few days ago).
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

What fun!! I hope you're continuing to feel better; that's terrible about your back!

Malesa said...

It was so fun. I'm glad we did it