Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Day in the Park

Photobucket
A few days ago an old college pal of mine, Amber, came to visit NYC for the day with her 5(!) lovely children (while her husband interviewed for a job).  We were able to meet up with them in Central Park for a couple of hours and it was wonderful!  The weather was beautiful and the company was just grand.  Ella and Alana got along beautifully.  Alexis was in school, but I'm sure she and Sammy would have had a fun time together as well.

When I asked the girls if I could take a photo of them, they insisted on hugging and holding hands. Aren't they so sweet together??
Photobucket

And even though this photo makes it seem like they aren't interacting at all, they were in fact working on a cake together (that's Ella's favorite thing to make in the sand these days).
Photobucket

Hope we can see you again, friends!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Those girls are awefully cute!! Can't wait to go back and get together again.