Saturday, October 24, 2009

The New Yankee Stadium

Photobucket

My mother won a pair of tickets to a Yankee game a few weeks ago.  She gifted them to my sister and I, but since Allie had school the night of the game, Matt was able to come with me.  (Actually, I was going to let him go with Allie, so I guess I was the one that got to go in her place).  It was a re-scheduled game that had been rained out earlier in the season- Yankees v. Angels.

The new stadium is pretty nice.  We didn't get to see too much of the "nice" stuff that they have improved since the last stadium.  We noticed there is a Yankee musuem, and Monument Park is out near the bleacher seats.  We paid $9 for french fries and $5 for a fountain Pepsi.  So it seems that the seats aren't the only prices that have skyrocketed with the new stadium. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yankees win!  Everyone's a good sport, though, and gives their high-fives (just like I always had to do in high school sports).


Sure hope the Yankees win against the Angels again TONIGHT (to win the ACLS & head to the World Series- first time since we've lived in NYC).

4 comments:

Andrea, the little collector said...

Let's go Yanks!!! Win it for the Copes! Just win!!!

dastew said...

BOOOO. Sox now, Sox Forever!

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Eddie said...

One day I will set foot in that stadium.
Sounds like you guys had fun.