Sunday, January 20, 2008

B is for Bangs

 

 

I've taken a page from Alicia's book and started focusing on a letter of the alphabet each week with Lexi. Last week was A and we did things like make applesauce cookies, read Alphabet books etc. (Truth be told, I had a hard time coming up with A-activities). This week we'll do B- things. So we started today by cutting bangs! I think they look cute. What do you think? I also think they make her look a little younger, which I am actually happy about because much of the time people tend to think Lexi is older than she is (she is really tall and extremely verbal) and therefore expect her to ACT older than a four year old.

She also wore Braids with Bows today. Other activities I have planned: baking bread, blowing bubbles, building with blocks, making our bodies out of butcher paper, bird watching (there are still some around here).... Do you have any good B ideas?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about book reading; ball-bouncing and/or bike riding (provided it isn't too cold to go outside)? Bangs with braids and bows does make Lexi look a little younger......very cute.

Rebecca Pierce said...

you have a great idea there...what a good mommy you are! She looks cute with bangs. I cut bangs on Ruby about that same age and it wasn't a good idea for her because her hair doesn't grow! ARGH. I wound up not being the mom who wanted to style them everyday, but when I pull them back, the stick straight up out of the pony. Oh well. She's darling with them.