Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies



Oh. My. Gosh. My family knows how much I adore those Girl Scouts Samoa cookies. I crave them year round. I wish I had a big freezer so I could buy a case every year and freeze them to eat whenever I want. Except that I would probably eat them all in one sitting. Making the freezer unnecessary. Good thing they're $3.50 a box which limits my consumption. But NOW I'm in trouble. You seen, I recently came across this recipe. And I am Ecstatic (with a capital E). It's "C" week around here. So you better believe we're gonna make these Cookies! (nevermind that we already made Chocolate Chip Cookies). Oh, yes. It also depends on whether or not I can get caramel at my friendly neighborhood grocery store (aka. C-Town Town).

What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Here are some recipes for Do-Si-Dos and Tagalongs

6 comments:

celeste said...

Let us know how they turn out. They are my favorite GS cookies too.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Those and the shortbreads are my faves, though in recent years I've developed an obsession with the combo of peanut butter and chocolate, so MAYBE I should try those. So far, no idea where to get GS cookies...a good thing. Please let me know if your recipes work!

Tamara said...

Thin mints are the best. I can eat a whole package in a matter of minutes and not even feel bad because it only happens once a year.

just jen said...

you will have to post the results of this recipe, my dad LOVES samoas and if i could make them for him that would be awesome!

Scott said...

Ah C-Town Town. It's good times. Thanks for sharing. Lisa

Karyn said...

I made thes cookies this weekend. They were SO good! Thanks for the recipe.