![]() |
| Alexis' 4th Birthday |
I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Lexi turns 4!
Alexis is our New Year's Baby. She was born at 10:50 PM on January 1, 2004 in Orem, Utah. We love her! She is a little firecracker and definitely knows what she wants. She is a strong personality- a future leader! We celebrated her happy day with Grandma Susan and Grandma Cope was able to sing alone via cell phone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it all. She's a cutie and it just keeps getting better, I swear!
Post a Comment