
The other day we were out doing some errands and a woman asked us if Ella was a boy or a girl. When we said she was a girl, the lady said, "Well, you can have a boy next time." Matt was the one to reply, "We're very happy to have two girls." And I think this picture shows that he is indeed happy to have another daughter...
3 comments:
Fun to see pictures of Ella. And I had to comment on that ladies comment "You can have a boy next time". He should've said "You can keep that comment to yourself next time" Just kidding, I think that's funny.
I remember having so much trepidation about having a boy first time and then actually being happy that Seth was a boy, too. It's nice to have your girls be together and similar like that. You have two beautiful girls. Anybody should be so lucky. I'll never get over how strangers feel free to say whatever's on their mind about someone else's kids!
ohohoh! i grew up with three sisters (4 girls total, no boys) and my mom recently told me that after my sister heidi was born my father's mother (my gma) was in mourning over myparents ill-luck -- her feelings not myparents -- when my dads sister called one day to say, "the only thing better than two daughters, is having three daughters". Love that!
Post a Comment