I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Lexi's Artwork
Great-Grandpa made a desk for Lexi back in January and ever since, she has been working on her art skills... so much so, that we have had several piles of paintings and drawings all over the computer room. I recently read in a magazine about a mom who had the same *problem* and chose to take digital pictures of all the artwork. She downloaded everything onto her computer and the pictures are now a part of her screensaver. That helped her feel better about throwing away most of the work but still being able to enjoy it daily on her computer. Great idea, me thinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment