I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Who's Who?
Can you guess which one is Lexi and which one is Ella? These photos were taken of them when they were three weeks old...
7 comments:
woah! they look identical! It's hard to say...
I think the top one is Ella...
I tried cheating by looking at the properties of the photos. I don't know who "pookie" is, but my guess is Lexi. She's the top one.
Wow! It's a good thing they are both so dang cute.
I am guessing the top one is Lexi
I'm guessing the bottom one is Lexie.
Lexi is the top, they look a lot alike and Lisa wasn't sure but I know "beyond a shadow of a doubt".
Wow--that's downright eerie. They look just alike. Guess Matt can relax! Har har. :)
you weren't kidding! i have a feeling those two are going to be bestest of friends.
Post a Comment