I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
And The Answer Is...
posted in the comments section of this post... didn't want to spoil anyone else's guess by posting the answer right out here in the open...
4 comments:
ALEXIS IS ON THE TOP AND ELLA IS ON THE BOTTOM.
Yeah! I got it right. I think the eyes gave it away.
darn! I can't believe I got it wrong. :(
julia: since the day Lexi was born everyone has always commented on how big her eyes are...
jess: even my family had to wonder who was who- so don't feel too badly
Post a Comment