I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Friday, June 01, 2007
No Room in This Inn
One week late as of today. That's pretty much all I have to say.
Oh Kendra, you are lovely in your overdue-ness. :) Sorry that baby is so comfy she doesn't seem to want to make an exit! My kids can't seem to wait to get outa me. My digs must not be as nice.
Maybe the poor kid overheard the conversation about the accomodations post-partum at Columbia Presby. :O
3 comments:
Oh Kendra, you are lovely in your overdue-ness. :) Sorry that baby is so comfy she doesn't seem to want to make an exit! My kids can't seem to wait to get outa me. My digs must not be as nice.
Maybe the poor kid overheard the conversation about the accomodations post-partum at Columbia Presby. :O
Whoo! Hoo! K. Faye you made it to the graduation. Hopefully Mama and Papa Cope will see the new one.
This pregnancy feels like it is never going to end....
Post a Comment