![]() |
| CCNY Graduation |
Today was Matt's graduation ceremony from The City College of New York. He finished his classes back in December, but there is only one ceremony a year. I know some people are all about skipping the ceremony, but I think it's great! He looked so fabulous in his black robe with the master's hood! The graduation was held outside on the beautiful campus of The City College. The Processional was accompanied by bagpipes from the NYPD. Of course there were some obligatory boring speeches, but we did get to hear from Senator Chuck Schumer, which was actually nice.
Matt graduated *with honors*. School of Education graduation honors are awarded to candidates for master's degrees and advanced certificates who have a grade point average of 3.7 or higher with no grade below B, and who have exhibited high personal and professional qualities. I'm so proud!
(click on the photo above for all our shots of the day)
Following the ceremony, we headed to Tomo for lunch and Lexi did a remarkable job with her chopsticks!

No comments:
Post a Comment