Friday, May 25, 2012

The Larchars

My dear friend from high school, Heidi, was in town for about 6 hours, so we hopped on the subway and headed down to Central Park to the sailboat pond and to play on the Alice in Wonderland statue.  She has recently read Stuart Little with her kids and they wanted to see the boat pond where Stuart sails his sailboat.  Then they headed over to Times Square to see where "The Cricket In Times Square" lives and do a little sightseeing while I headed back uptown to pick up Lexi from school.  Then they came back to our house to play while the adults visited and eat some dinner before driving upstate to the family farm.  I don't get to see Heidi very often- every few years or so- and I was reminded of what a wonderful person she is again.  So so good to see her and her sweet family.  Love you!











1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ahhhh!!! I feel loved! I've enjoyed reading all your recent posts. I love you, too!