I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Updates Coming
Well, I see I haven't blogged for a long, long time. I have had a lot going on and blogging was not a priority for me. I've been taking some classes towards a master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. I've been growing a new human. I've been trying to keep house & take care of the other 3 humans that live with me. I've been spending lots of time with the young women of our church. And I'm tired. And that new little human? He's due to make an appearance in less than 2 weeks, and school has ended for the semester (I got As!) and so I'll try and do some brief recaps of the past few months.... Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've missed you!! I am so excited for you to have a new member of your family! You are awesome! And congratulations on all A's!
You have been busy!! Congrats on the good grades and the new human that's coming. Can't wait to hear more, but I understand if it takes time. Give your girls hugs for me!
Looking forward to your updates! And you've been on my mind this past week! I need to find some time to call you...hope you're well!
Post a Comment