Also, here's a photo of me at that point in time. I guess that was about 25 or 26 weeks along. We already knew it was a boy at this point and I realized I had virtually no photos of this pregnancy.
I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
March 2011
Things that happened in March? I don't really remember very much. Except that our friend Sheridan was in town on her way to England, so Ella & I spent St. Patrick's Day eating at the Shake Shack with her (yum! St. Paddy's Shakes!!) and watching some of the parade on 5th Avenue, playing at a playground, meeting the police & horses, exploring the Belvedere Castle & just enjoying the amazingly gorgeous day it was.
Also, here's a photo of me at that point in time. I guess that was about 25 or 26 weeks along. We already knew it was a boy at this point and I realized I had virtually no photos of this pregnancy.
Also, here's a photo of me at that point in time. I guess that was about 25 or 26 weeks along. We already knew it was a boy at this point and I realized I had virtually no photos of this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you cry at the parade? :)
Of course I did! Especially when the Marines went marching by. Semper Fi!
Post a Comment