I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Snow in the Park
It seems this year we've had more snow that has stayed around and allowed us a chance to play in the park than recent years. I don't really know, since I don't keep records, but we have had many days out at the playground, sometimes being the only (crazy?) ones there. Here is a snowman Ella and I made one day not too long ago. She could stay out in the snow for hours if I let her. But this mommy doesn't have all the snow gear to stay out that long. Next year I'm getting some ski/snow pants for myself!
Along that line, I'm also waiting for my winter boots to arrive. I ordered them from JC Penney and they were sent UPS, which is my preferred shipping method as they will deliver right to my door and I'm friendly with our UPS guy. However, apparently JC Penney instructed UPS to hand off the package to the Post Office for final delivery. Can you explain that one to me? So of course I missed the delivery, and they only attempt one time, so now I have to schlep out in the 6-degree weather to the post office where I will then wait another 30 minutes (at least) to have someone take my package slip and take another 7 minutes locating it on their overstuffed shelves. I'm so annoyed. Since when do 2 delivery carriers take charge of the same package? So weird. But I'll do it since I need those boots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment