


The girls got chicken fingers to share and then Alexis chose a cookies-n-cream milkshake while Ella opted for just a scoop of vanilla ice cream.


Matt and I shared a Spanish-inspired pasta dish and then I chose a vanilla ice cream bar that came with pure melted chocolate, crunchy wafer balls and candied hazelnut crunchy bits for dipping. Matt went with a churros dish that came with muddled raspberries and 2 different chocolate dips.

Very very very delicious, and typically out of our budget, so this was an extra special treat! Thank you to big brother & sister-in-law Lewis & Kathy! Only wish you could have been with us to have the decadent experience yourselves. (We were happy to have Aunt Allie with us!)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. That sounds (and looks) SO de.li.cious!!!
That ice cream bar etc looks so tasty! How fun!
And I love your long hair.
Post a Comment