Sunday, July 04, 2010

Show #1

Boy am I behind.  I guess I'm sort of a binge blogger.  No posts for quite a while, then all of the sudden a barrage of posts.  Followed by a hiatus again.  Sorry folks.  That's just how it is.

So let's go back to the beginning of June.  Alexis had her first of 2 end-of-the-year performances.  This one was with her drama class. They did a show entitled "You Can't Spell A-me-rica without ME."  It was supposed to celebrate how America is made up of all different peoples, cultures, religions- a true melting pot.  While it is a noble subject and one we definitely need to teach our children, the show in general left a little to be desired.  Alexis, of course, did a wonderful job and knew all the words to their song (which didn't really have any choreography to go with it at all).  She's the one on the right dressed as a pizza.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After the performance, we went with Grandma Susan to Friendly's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: