I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Aunt Allie Graduates!
My littlest sister, also know here in blogland as Aunt Allie, graduated from Hunter College this month. We are so proud of her! And, she already has a job! Congratulations, Allie. We love you!
awwww thanks for the shout out! i'm only seeing this NOW! i really need to visit this blog more often! but it's always a juicy treat when i wait a long time. :) love you! (this was a great day!)
2 comments:
Your pictures of the city are going to make me start to cry. I miss it there!
awwww thanks for the shout out! i'm only seeing this NOW! i really need to visit this blog more often! but it's always a juicy treat when i wait a long time. :) love you! (this was a great day!)
Post a Comment