Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photobucket

In June, I ran in the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge.  It was 3.5 miles through Central Park.  A nice evening for a run.  Over 15,000 people ran that night (the race was held on two nights with over 30,000 participants in all).  The runners never really thinned out, so it was hard to actually get a good stride going without tripping on someone.  I ran it in 38 minutes, which I figured was pretty good considering the crowd and it being my first race since my back injury a few months ago.

Matt, the girls, Grandma Susan & Aunt Allie all came out to support me.  Thanks, family!








After the race, we hung out at Bethesda Fountain and watched this Bubble Man.  Allie got in on the action and created some nice bubbles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

way to go lady! So glad your back is feeling better!!!

Malesa said...

Good job on the run. Looks like you guys are having fun. We miss you! :)

Malesa said...

My dear Kendra,
Time for an update.
Sincerely,
Malesa