Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Queens County Farm 2009

I got to go with Lexi's class to the Queens County Farm a couple of weeks ago.  Yes, Queens has a farm.  Although it's pretty much geared towards school groups- a guide meets your school bus and takes you around to different stations where you can interact with the animals.  It's sort of a crazy busy place, but the kids all had fun, and I did too.


Waiting in line to ride the pony:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got to hold the baby chick while everyone had a chance to pet it
Photobucket


Our guide, Tony, helping Lexi milk a cow
Photobucket


Lexi is brave enough to pick up a Japanese chicken!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have never seen a pregnant goat before- this one was due anyday...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lo said...

wow lex is soooo happy in these pics! love it.