I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Yankees in 6!
Here's hoping the Yanks can claim their 27th World Series tonight right here at home in the Bronx.
I'm all about indoctrinating kids to become baseball fans at a young age, and she's so cute. BUT all of us non-Yankee fans at least want the drama of a game 7. That would be epic.
And the Rosie the riveter costume was creative. Nice guns.
2 comments:
I'm all about indoctrinating kids to become baseball fans at a young age, and she's so cute. BUT all of us non-Yankee fans at least want the drama of a game 7. That would be epic.
And the Rosie the riveter costume was creative. Nice guns.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment