Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Utah Photos

Other fun things I did while on my whirlwind trip to Utah:

Ice Cream at the BYU Creamery with Liz!
Ella eating ice cream

Liz & me



Breakfast with Angie (sadly, no photo! How did I forget that?!)

Dinner with Byron & Erin (who I set up on a date years ago at BYU!) at Cafe Rio. Ella fell in love with Erin and wanted to go home with her! The last time I saw them was when they came to NY for my mission homecoming. It was so great to see them again after all these years.
me & the Pollans

Breakfast with Grandma Cope (who was in Utah for her mission reunion also!) and Sheridan (my neighbor in NYC who is back in Utah now- we miss you!) at Flour Girls and Dough Boys.
Ella & Grandma
Me & Sheridan

A conference session at Liz's apartment
Ella & Liz

Me & Liz

Taking Conference Notes

And Ella waiting to board the plane in SLC. We had to walk out onto the tarmac and climb the stairs into the plane. Wish Lexi had been there for that experience!
Ella & the airplane

No comments: