Many thanks to Erin for watching Ella during the Hermanas luncheon. And to Lari for putting me up & lending me a car. And to Liz for picking me up at the airport. And to Richard & Joan for taking me back to the airport. And to all the elderes y hermanas that made the extra effort to be there. It was so fantastic to be with you all again! Until we meet again....
Hermanas at the luncheon

Kari, me & Anfissa

Me & Jamie

me & Hillary

The group of Elders & Hermanas I went to Spain with- and ended up serving with (almost) all fo them at some point. Haven't seen this whole group together since a mission council I went to in 1999.

Me & Presidente Clate Mask, and Kari

Kari, Hermana Mask, me & Nici (with her 4th baby)

Nanci (who also married a man who served in Bilboa at the same time Matt was there).

Ella just climbed up on Hermana Mask's lap (maybe the chocolate was influential?)

me & Rebecca- my MTC comp.
5 comments:
i am STILL so bummed i missed it...you will give me all the gossip in june...
What a WONDERFUL experience!! So glad you got to go.
Awesome experience.
Abrazos!
Hey, Kendra. Its Linda Tolbert. I saw your blog on the Webb's so I thought I would say Hi! Since, I don't seem to be a very good visiting teacher and learn about all of these cool things, like trips to UT and mission reunions... but I am happy I can read about it on your blog. I don't have your email to email you about anything ever. Instead of asking you to comment on my blog with your email address, here's mine. lmmtolbert@gmail.com
I broke my cellphone and am in no hurry to get a new one. I'll be in touch as soon as you email me. :-)
take care!
ps. I am so impressed with this reunion! I am grateful for missions and the Madrid temple too. It is one of my favorites.
Post a Comment