Mon: Pajama Day
Everyone got to wear their pajamas and bring a stuffed animal to school- Lexi chose to wear the nightgown I made her for Christmas.


Tues: Twin Day
The teacher assigned pairs of twins (and 2 sets of triplets) and we got in contact with the other parents to plan out something to wear. I wanted to base it on clothes that we both probably already owned (what a cheapskate I am!), but in the end we opted to peruse Old Navy and found some adorable dresses that the girls fell in love with.



Wed: Professional Day
This was the day to dress up as what you want to be when you grow up. Alexis has been enamoured with the idea of being a paleontologist since she was 3. So, she wore a dinosaur shirt, jeans, and I made her a little utility belt where she stuck her tools- a paintbrush & toothbrush (for sweeping away dirt), a hammer, & a magnifying glass. She also wore one of my sunhats- a khaki gardener's type.


Thurs: Inside Out Day
This was the day to wear your clothes inside out, but Alexis absolutely refused. She thinks that's so weird.
Fri: Friendship Day (wear red for Valentine's Day)
No pictures of this day, either, but Alexis wore a red dress that she got from Grandma Susan a while ago. She loves it and was so happy to have a reason to wear it to school.
And this is the class while getting ready to go home at the end of the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment