Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Another Typical Day

A film shoot in the cemetery across the street from Lexi's school:



And a chicken on our fire escape:

What?! You don't see these things in your neighborhood?

5 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

That's why I love NYC - you never know what's going to happen on any given day!

nyc_ransoms said...

Seriously, a chicken? Is that common in your part of the hood?

Kendra Leigh said...

Nope- never seen a chicken around here before- except in those poultry joints where you can buy a live chicken and then kill it & pluck it yourself. But those are mostly up in your neck of the woods. We haven't seen the pollo since....

Krazy Khania said...

LOL I love NYC for because stuff like this happens.

sonya d said...

Classic!! Actually, I used to work in your neighborhood and I have seen a chicken there before!