I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
My Apologies
Sorry for the lack of updates, folks. And I'm sorry to say that there may not be very many over the next few weeks... baby is due in about 3 weeks!
Please note that was from Wife not me. I personally think it's very brave of you bringing up children down there in the "City". Heaven knows I don't even like to go down there what with people killed every five minutes on every street corner. (please note the previous comments reflect popular attitude of the normal part of this great state toward that bastion of communism we know as NYC. Go Red Sox!)
3 comments:
That might be the lamest excuse for not blogging I have ever heard! Just kidding. Hope all goes well and we hope to see you soon.
Please note that was from Wife not me. I personally think it's very brave of you bringing up children down there in the "City". Heaven knows I don't even like to go down there what with people killed every five minutes on every street corner. (please note the previous comments reflect popular attitude of the normal part of this great state toward that bastion of communism we know as NYC. Go Red Sox!)
apology accepted... as long as we see pics of that baby as soon as she's born!
hang in there!
Post a Comment