A lot of the time when we are at the playground, other adults get really nervous when they see Lexi climbing... they look around for her "caregiver" and then proceed to tell me where she is climbing (as if I can't see her myself) and that she will fall. I almost always have to assure them that she is really quite athletic, agile & capable. Here is a little video of her adept climbing (and running) abilities:
2 comments:
Yes, already I find that people are quite willing to tell you what you should be doing with your child. Thanks everyone. . . I got it. (unless of course I beg for advice on my blog). :)
one of the comments that i hate the most comes in the winter when people say "she really should have a hat on!" yeah, i know. but you try convincing her to keep it on! i'm lucky she's wearing a coat!
Post a Comment