Monday, May 21, 2007

More Lexi-isms


Lexi found this photo of Matt's nephew when he was 3...
"What happened to Superman? Did he turn into a baby?"

"I'm starving. I need to watch something."

"I was a baby Lexi. I wasn't a baby Ella. But now we're gonna have a baby Ella."

While visiting my mother in her single-family home, Lexi was in another room and we suddenly heard a strange noise:
Me: "Hey, Lex! What's that noise?"
Lexi: "It's just the neighbors upstairs."

"That onion just stung me!"- after eating some guacamole.

During a Mets/Yankees game a commercial for Mitchum Man deodorant came on- it featured 3 rather buxom women running down the beach in some skimpy bikinis.
"Ewwwwww. That's YUCK!"
(That's my girl! Hope you still think that when you're 14!)

While riding a carousel with Aunt Allie:
Allie: "This goes fast! The wind feels so good!"
Lexi: "Is it from the horse or from the world?"

2 comments:

Julia said...

What a silly girl! The horse comment cracked me up.

Scott said...

My favorite is definitely the buxom women comment. Lexi is a scream!