I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
New Year's Eve 2006
So, we have a tradition with our dear friends The Russells to fondue every New Year's Eve... however, the past several years have found us far from each other to be able to do it together. So this year, we invited some of our New York friends to fondue with us... Word to the Russells: You have GOT to try cheese fondue! It's de-lish!
This was also Lexi's first intro to the tasty concoction... I guess fondue-ing is a bit *retro*, but why not enjoy a good thing?


