I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Today we went with Dad and his class down to Central Park to go ice skating again... it's turning into an annual trip! Lexi just loved it, although it's quite tiring for me to help her skate. One of the rink employees tried to help her learn by teaching her to "waddle like a penguin", but she had a hard time doing that. Mostly, she just wanted to hang with daddy's students- they took her for a few spins around the ice, but they, too, got a bit tired out. When I told Lexi we had to go, she got very upset and cried and attempted to break free and get to the ice herself. On stable ground, she was very good at walking on the skates... maybe next year will be better.
(Click on the little photo above to see more from our day trip).
